Tuesday, January 8, 2008

"Born Again"- Notorious B.I.G.


This is a much better album than duets but is not on the same level on his albums that were released when he was alive.
1. Born Again
2. Notorious B.I.G. (w/ Lil' Kim & Puff Daddy)
3. Dead Wrong (w/ Eminem)
4. Hope You Niggas Sleep (w/ Hot Boys & Big Timers)
5. Dangerous MC's (w/ Mark Curry, Snoop Doggy Dogg & Busta Rhymes)
6. Biggie (w/ Junior M.A.F.I.A.)
7. Niggas
8. Big Booty Hoes (w/ Too $hort)
9. Would You Die For Me (w/ Lil' Kim & Puff Daddy)
10. Come On (w/ Sadat X)
11. Rap Phenomenon (w/ Redman & Method Man)
12. Let Me Get Down (w/ G-Dep, Craig Mack & Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliot)
13. Tonight (w/ Mobb Deep & Joe Hooker)
14. If I Should Die Before I Wake (w/ Black Rob, Ice Cube & Beanie Sigel)
15. Who Shot Ya
16. Can I Get Witcha (w/ Lil' Cease)
17. I Really Want to Show You (w/ K-Ci & Jo-jo & Nas)
18. Ms. Wallace

3/5 Bananas

No comments: