Tuesday, January 8, 2008

"The Slim Shady LP"- Eminem



This is Eminem's first album..Although everyone always talks about how his second album is his best and is amazing and all..To me this is actually a lot better..A lot of these tracks have a real underground feel to them and he is super lyrical on this..There are some tracks that aren't that great (My Fault and '97 Bonnie & Clyde makes me a little uncomfortable). However there are some great deep tracks (If I Had, Rock Bottom, Role Model,) and some that are just bananas (Just Don't Give A Fuck, Still Don't Give A Fuck, Guilty Conscience, and My Name Is).

1.
Public Service Announcement - Jeff Bass
2.
My Name Is
3.
Guilty Conscience
4.
Brain Damage
5.
Paul - DJ Paul Bunyon
6.
If I Had
7.
97' Bonnie & Clyde
8.
Bitch - Zoe Winkler
9.
Role Model
10.
Lounge - Marky Bass, Eminem, Jeff Bass
11.
My Fault
12.
Ken Kaniff - Marky Bass, Eminem, Aristotle
13.
Cum on Everybody
14.
Rock Bottom
15.
Just Don't Give a Fuck
16.
Soap - Royce da 5'9", Jeff Bass
17.
As the World Turns
18.
I'm Shady
19.
Bad Meets Evil - Royce da 5'9", Eminem
20.
Still Don't Give a Fuck
4.5/5 Bananas

No comments: