Monday, January 21, 2008

"Diplomatic Immunity, Vol. 1"- The Diplomats



Like most Cam'Ron/Juelz Santana/Dipset material...Some of these tracks are bananas and have great beats yet some of these songs are medicore or even worse.

1.
Un Casa


2.
Juelz Santana (Interlude)


3.
Who Am I


4.
Ground Zero


5.
Real Ni***s (Interlude)


6.
Real Ni**


7.
Have You Seen Juelz Santana - (Interlude)


8.
More Than Music


9.
Beautiful Noise


10.
Dipset Anthem


11.
Hey Ma - (remix)


12.
Hell Rell - (Interlude)


13.
This Is What I Do


14.
Gangsta


15.
Hell Rell Freestyle
DISC 2:


1.
I Really Mean It


2.
My Love


3.
I Love You


4.
Purple Haze


5.
First, The


6.
Juelz Santana The Great


7.
DJ Enuff Freestyle


8.
What's Really Good - (with DMX)


9.
I'm Ready


10.
Bout It Bout It - (Part III, with Master P)


11.
Built This City


12.
Let's Go
3/5 Bananas

No comments: