Saturday, July 21, 2007

"The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory"- Makaveli



http://www.mediafire.com/?b4s1y5nnxug
This is a very odd album..In my opinion you either think this album is an absolute classic or can't get into it..It took me a few listens to get into it because there are a lot of rnb influenced songs and a lot of anger on this album..The thing that makes this album crazy to me is that it was all made in 7 days( Lyrics written in 3 days and production took 4)..20 Songs were completed but only 12 made the final album..There also are very little rapping guests on this album which is very suprising after the release of All Eyez On Me..Still an album that is great imo..

1. Intro / Bomb First (My Second Reply)
2. Hail Mary
3. Toss It Up
4. To Live And Die In L.A.
5. Blasphemy
6. Life Of An Outlaw
7. Just Like Daddy
8. Krazy
9. White Man'z World
10. Me And My Girlfriend
11. Hold Ya Head
12. Against All Odds

4/5 Bananas

No comments: