Saturday, July 21, 2007

"Me Against The World"-2Pac



To keep up with my 2pac theme I thought this would be perfect..This is a very misunderstood album imo and I've noticed it either gets great scores from reviewers ( 5 Mics in the source and 5/5 stars on allmusicguide.com) or medicore scores from reviewers... To me this is the most personal album 2pac has ever recorded...It took a lot of balls to record a record like "Dear Mama" for a gangsta rapper in the mid-90s.. I love this album also because the title embodies my mindset every morning when I wake up *giggles..Dope as hell but there are a couple songs that can be considered fillers until multiple listens..


1. Intro
2. If I Die 2Night
3. Me Against The World
4. So Many Tears
5. Temptations
6. Young Niggaz
7. Heavy In The Game
8. Lord Knows
9. Dear Mama
10. It Ain't Easy
11. Can U Get Away 12. Old School
13. Fuck The World
14. Death Around The Corner 15. Outlaw

4.5/5 Bananas

No comments: