Saturday, July 14, 2007

"Eduatainmant"-Boogie Down Productions



http://www.mediafire.com/?drfm9mmcmvi
I have only really listened to this closely once..Its not as influential as Criminal Minded or By All Means Neccessary but its an insane concept album..The only reason I'm going to rate it as low as I'm going to is because I've only listened to it once and it seems like an album that grows on you.."Love's Gonna Get You(Material Love)" seems to be my favorite so far. There are about 6 skits so it isn't nearly as long as it seems.

1. Exhibit A
2. Blackman In Effect
3. Ya Know The Rules
4. Exhibit B
5. Beef
6. House Nigga's
7. Exhibit C
8. Love's Gonna Get Cha' (Material Love)
9. 100 Guns
10. Ya Strugglin' (featuring Kwame Toure)
11. Breath Control II
12. Exhibit D
13. Edutainment
14. The Homeless
15. Exhibit E
16. The Kenny Parker Show
17. Original Lyrics (featuring Special 'K')
18. The Racist
19. 7 Dee Jays
20. 30 Cops Or More
21. Exhibit F

3.5/5 Bananas

No comments: