Monday, July 23, 2007

"The Fix"-Scarface


Possibly his most commerically sounding album.. It is still great.. "On My Block" is the fucking craziest fucking song..One thing interesting about this album is the fact both Jay-Z and Nas are guests on it and it was at the height of their feud (2002) when the album was released.And a young Kanye West producing some tracks... The 2nd to last album to get 5 mics in the source but I won't give it that high of a rating mainly because there are too many rnb tracks for my taste and I feel as though he has two other albums that are better than this.. I have to put this up though cause most of this is straight fire..

1. The Fix
2. Safe
3. In Cold Blood
4. Guess Who's Back
5. On My Block
6. Keep Me Down
7. What Can I Do?
8. In Between Us
9. Someday
10. Sellout
11. Heaven
12. I Ain't The One
13. Fixed
3.5/5 Bananas

No comments: