Saturday, July 21, 2007

"Reasonable Doubt" Jay-Z


Now before I begin, I know theres a lot of Jay-Z haters in the building (Sirus and Jasper *cough cough*...*giggles...you guys are still great) but this is one of the best hip-hop albums ever made..Before Jay-Z sold out to commercializm and starting aiming for more club and pop records, he recorded this album which is more in the form of Ready To Die or Illmatic but with a more polished unique feel..I remember feeling so refreshed buying this album sophmore year and listening to a young hungry Jay-Z on the mic..I get happy everytime I listen to this album because once it grew on me I couldn't stop listening to it.

1. Can't Knock The Hustle
2. Politics As Usual
3. Brooklyn's Finest (Feat. The Notorious B.I.G.)
4. Dead Presidents II (New Lyrics)
5. Feelin' It
6. D'Evils
7. 22 Two's
8. Can I Live
9. Ain't No Nigga(Feat. Foxy Brown)
10. Friend Or Foe
11. Coming Of Age
12. Cashmere Thoughts
13. Bring It On
14. Regrets
15. Can I Live II

5/5 Bananas *Dave's Top Ten Hip-Hop Albums Of All Time

No comments: